workspace interiors is a proud member of GSA.
Our workspace interiors team understands the government buying processes and requirements at the national level, and we can help make it smooth and seamless.
three ways to buy Steelcase GSA products:
1. Standard Delivery – Full Product Portfolio, GSA Contract GS-27F-0014V
Purchase through workspace interiors, inc. your Authorized GSA Dealer
2. Online Buying – Seating, Storage, Accessories – 15 Day Delivery
- Visit the online shopping site (keyword search “buysteelcase“ or “GS-27F-0014V“)
- Visit the online shopping site (keyword search “buysteelcase“ … or select “Furniture Corridor,” then select supplier “Steelcase“)
- For Navy and Marine Customers, Contract Reference: Navy BPA N00189-07-A-0055
- For Other Department of Defense Customers, Contract Reference: GSA Contract GS-27F-0014V
3. Open Market Purchases
- Standard Delivery – Full Product Portfolio. Purchase through workspace interiors, inc. your Authorized GSA Dealer
- Online Buying – Popular Products, 24 hour-3 week delivery. A limited offering of Steelcase products is available as “open market” purchases. Select Leap and Think chairs ship within 24 hours. Go to Steelcase Store.
- GSA advantage summary
- GSA brochure
- GSA online catalog
- DOD EMALL summary
- GSA credit card order form 2012
Steelcase Inc. and Nurture have a GSA Multiple Award Schedule that features products applicable for virtually every area within a healthcare environment. From waiting areas and exam rooms to patient rooms, caregiver stations and administrative areas, we offer a truly comprehensive product portfolio.
workspace interiors is committed to providing product and service solutions for the clinical and administrative areas of our federal government healthcare facilities.
workspace interiors, inc. has been providing high quality furniture and inspiring solutions to state government and local entities for years through highly competitive national cooperative and individual state contracts.
A partnership between Steelcase and the National Joint Powers Alliance, BetterTogether™ is designed to provide office furniture solutions at competitively bid pricing to local government entities including cities, counties, municipalities, districts, and special districts.
This program also includes vocational schools, K-12 educational facilities, and non-profits (excluding hospitals, healthcare systems, and healthcare related entities).
This program seeks to assist public agencies in reducing the cost of purchased goods by providing a competitively priced portfolio of products without the hidden costs and complexity found in other purchasing programs.
Register to participate in the NJPA program.