Are you a highly detailed and results-oriented individual with excellent organizational and time management skills? Do you have a knack for building relationships and working on a team with a variety of people to resolve problems and make effective decisions that will bring quality results for our customers? If so, then we encourage to you read further.
The Project Manger will report to the Director of Operations and is responsible for coordinating all aspects of an order once it’s converted from a quote to an order for a specific location/ branch.
What you will do (primary duties and responsibilities):
Work across internal functions and the owner/owner’s representative to:
- Coordinate site visits and schedule deliveries, storage, installation for operations team, as well as coordination with any required subcontractors (electrical, AV/IT, cabling, and products attached to furniture).
- Communicate project updates timely to the sales rep to allow for critical project changes to be addressed.
- Evaluate and provide recommended action plans and solutions to solve for variances.
- Provide, monitor and manage all project costs and alert the sales rep and Director of Operations to any variances that impact the initial budget.
- Assemble information pertinent for each project (e.g. drawings, site details, customer contacts, etc.)
- Communicate all order status and installation schedules and plans to the customer as well as updating internal job reports in real time.
- Ensure the field team has all Information needed for a successful project.
- Provide estimates and proposals to “network” dealers and be able to communicate job status, variances, and recovery plans when required while minimizing cost and schedule variances.
- Follow up with the customer, salesperson, and subcontractors if used following completion of the job to insure it is complete for both required warranty and repairs as needed.
Experience you will bring (desired requirements):
- Client service and project management experience; supervisory experience a plus.
- A track record of personal accountability and a high standard of integrity and professionalism. Demonstrated resilience and a desire to succeed in the face of new and/or unforeseen challenges.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Exhibit good attitude, professional behavior, be able to manage multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Team-player with a strong desire to help reinforce and improve internal processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and enjoy interacting with people via phone, email and text to articulate ideas and gain their trust,
- Knowledge of the project management cycle and experience using project management programs and necessary software
- A valid driver’s license is required, as well as annual required vaccination (flu, COVID, and any required by customers) compliance.
- Minimum Associates degree; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Benefits (What we offer you):
- Health Insurance (100% covered premium)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (100% covered)
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Paid time off
Available Company Benefits:
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account