The Sales Executive role will be working with new and existing clients across business, education and healthcare to provide the right services and solutions. You will be responsible for growth within a highly competitive market by managing and growing customer accounts and forging positive relationships with community partners to senior level executives.
At WorkSpace Interiors, people come first. We are committed to fostering long-term relationships and dedicated to learning the complexities of business and facility ecosystems. WorkSpace Interiors is a full-service commercial furnishings company with 3 office locations in East Tennessee. We are an authorized Steelcase Dealer and a multi-year Steelcase Premier Partner, including being recognized as a two-time Steelcase Diamond Level Premier Partner. We value life-long learning and innovative solutions to create great experiences and to enrich the lives of our team members, communities and partners.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Prospect to identify new client opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to finalize design, specification, and pricing information to be presented to the client in support of request for bid or project negotiations.
- Manage customer relationship during and following project installation to assure customer satisfaction.
- Participate in prescribed training to develop an in-depth knowledge of commercial furniture, including workstations, architectural components, and technology
- Become proficient with internal technology, including Hedberg and CRM.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 4-year degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Applications, social networks, and Internet
Desired Job Requirements:
- 3-5 years’ experience in consultative and strategic sales; furniture industry is a plus
- Basic knowledge of CRM or other industry specific resources/tools
- Must be self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills and able to ask pertinent questions to determine client needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; develops and maintains relationships internally and externally
- Critical thinking skills; ability to apply sounds business judgment and creative problem solver
- Health Insurance (100% covered premium)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (100% covered)
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with company match
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Paid time off and holidays
Available Company Benefits:
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account